3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope5620 3M
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol
- Stainless steel chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape; the stem features open side indicator
- Snap-tight eartips have a soft, smooth surface providing a comfortable acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- See Littmann.ca/WarrantyRepairs for limited warranty details
27 in (69 cm) Length
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. A versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms allows clinicians to hear different frequency sounds, ideal for students and medical professionals alike.
- General Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment