AquaSense® Steel Bath Safety Rail785-350
Added support for getting in and out of the tub!
This AquaSense® Safety Rail provides safety and comfort while getting in and out of the bathtub. Designed to fit a wide variety of tubs, it offers two gripping surfaces. It installs easily and securely without the use of tools and is manufactured from rust-resistant steel. It features an easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface, and non-marring rubber pads on all contact points.
- Non-marring rubber pads on all contact points for a solid yet bathtub-friendly grip.
- Large adjustment knob offers a good grip and allows for easy, tool-free installation.
- Two independent gripping surfaces allow this safety rail to adapt to a wide variety of tubs.
- Heavy-gauge, rust-resistant welded steel construction offers solid support.
- Easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface.
- Fits bathtub side walls from 3" to 7" (7.6 to 17.8 cm) wide.
- Height above bathtub: 15" (38 cm).
- Maximum capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)