Assura® 2-piece night drainage bag816
A bed system with a high capacity
The Assura® 2-piece night drainage bag combines the unique Assura® spiral adhesive with a bed system designed to allow for a comfortable night’s rest.
The Assura® 2-piece night drainage bag fits Assura baseplates. It offers people with an ileostomy a solution for night drainage; its long neck allows for movement in bed during the night, while it can collect up to two litres output from the stoma.
For a comfortable night’s’ rest
- Long neck - allows for movement in bed during the night, while a transparent tube within the neck ensures that air can pass through to the collection bag.
- Volume indicator - makes it easier to tell how much the bag contains.
- Long drainage tube - makes it easier to control emptying, and a clamp is used to close the outlet.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura® Extra-Extended Wear adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy or urostomy that has a more aggressive output that breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura® 2-piece night drainage is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about convexity.