Orthotex Knee Support - Stabilizer Pad2546 Small
This OTC knee stabilizer is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less "hot" to wear than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over the prominences of the joint
- Perforated material is breathable, allows perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort
- Multi-function buttress surrounds kneecap (patella) and provides compression and stabilization
- For precisely targeted pressure over soft tissues, any combination of buttress quarter sections can be removed by using scissors to cut through the slits on the interior pocket
- Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee for additional wearing comfort