Wet Call Alarm and Pad6675
- Wet Call Alarm is a proven way to alert the caregiver when incontinent patients wet the bed.
- Perfect for both hospitals and nursing homes, this compact alarm sounds an audible alert (two settings) as soon as the Bed pad sensor detects moisture.
- Promotes skin care and helps reduce infection.
- Alarm is easy-to-use - just place the large, 18.5" x 24.5" pad under the bed sheets and plug it into the included alarm box.
- Portable alarm is powered by 9V alkaline battery.
- Alarm cord is 66".