Footlogic Sensi Medical-Grade Orthotics (Full Length)FLSENSFL-L
For people with Diabetes, Arthritis or Sensitive Feet
Diabetic foot conditions develop from a combination of causes including poor circulation and neuropathy. Diabetic neuropathy can cause insensitivity: the ability to feel pain, heat and cold. Diabetics can develop minor cuts, scrapes, blisters, or pressure sores of which they may not be aware, due to the insensitivity. These minor injuries may lead to ulceration and possibly even amputation!
Footlogics Sensi has been designed to greatly reduce pressure and friction on the feet. The orthotic is shaped to match the plantar surface of the foot providing both support and cushioning along the entire length of the foot and evenly distributing the forces of walking to protect sensitive areas from excess pressure and friction. In turn, this will help reduce the chance of developing foot injuries and ulceration.
Footlogics Sensi can also be useful for people with arthritis and/or sensitive feet, the elderly and people recovering from minor foot injuries.
- anatomical arch support
- deep stabilizing heel cup
- built-in metatarsal support
- Plastazote non-allergic cushioning top layer
- longitudinal arch support
- flexible, yet supportive PU base
- shock-absorbing gel pads under heel and forefoot
- suitable for all types of lace-up shoes
- orthotic can be trimmed to size