The Assist-A-Tray is a couch-side handle that makes it easy to stand from your favorite couch or chair. It comes with a convenient multi-use swivel tray so you can eat, surf the web, or simply keep handy items close by. And like all of our products, it blends in with your living-room (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Support Handle - Makes sitting and standing easy.
- Swivel-Tray - Laptop/TV tray comes with a cup holder, utensil compartment, and swings out of the way when not in use.
- Adaptable - Adjusts in length to fit either side of your couch/chair.
- Super-Grip Rubber Pads - Ensures extra stability and protects floors against damage.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee - If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
- Height of Tray: 26” to 32”
- Height Adjustment Handle: 34” to 40”
- Dimensions of Handle: 6” x 6” 1.25 Diameter
- Base Length Adjustment: 20” to 36”
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Size of Tray: 16” x 18”
- Base Feet Measurements: 4” x 7”
- Weight Limit of Tray: 30 lbs
- Weight Limit of Handle: 250 lbs
- Case of 2 Dimensions: 29”L x 19”W x 8”H: 50 lbs - Package Dimensions: 29”L x 19”W x 4”H: 25 lbs
Can it fit under any couch?
Yes, because the base is adjustable, the Assist-A-Tray fits most couches.
Does it include a Swivel Tray?
Yes, the swivel-tray swings around 360 degrees, allowing you to keep handy items close by – or out of the way when not in use.
Can it fit my recliner?
Yes, the Assist-A-Tray fits recliner chairs as well…
Can it fit on lift-chairs?
Yes, the Assist-A-Tray fits on lift-chairs as well… In fact, adding an Assist-A-Tray can give you even more support in getting out of your chair.
Is it height adjustable?
Yes, the handle is fully height adjustable.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
What is the warranty?
All of Stander products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.