Easiflex® closed pouch14332
Spiral adhesive for security and skin-friendliness
Easiflex® is a two-piece adhesive coupling system that combines the unique spiral adhesive with a secure and flexible coupling.
Easiflex® is a 2-piece system with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece – the unique combination of security and flexibility.
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement, making Easiflex® comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed from the baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Easiflex® closed pouch is available with a flat or convex standard wear baseplate. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit sizes that can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter prevents the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water repellent, allowing for easy drying after a wash or swim
- Body-friendly shape - the shape of the pouch is anatomical, making it discreet and comfortable to wear
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Easiflex® closed pouch is available with Convex light. The oval shape of the Convex light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and delicate pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about Convex light.