Urban Poles, Activator - Fitness / Hiking PolesActivator
During October, ACTIVATOR poles are featured at 10% off and Urban Poling will donate 10% of online ACTIVATOR pole sales to March of Dimes Canada. This contribution will support stroke survivors of their program, Stroke Recovery Canada®.
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR™ Poles were designed by an occupational therapist specifically for rehab and long-term conditions. This unique patent pending design offers strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
Shipping to the US and Canada.
ACTIVATOR™ poles were designed for post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and fall prevention.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity - 200 lbs per pole.
- New Ergonomic Coregrip (patent pending) designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist
- Bell Shape tip for stability
- Strapless for injury prevention
- 3 anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6'
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR™ technique
Consult your physician or therapist if using the ACTIVATOR™ poles instead of canes, crutches or walkers.