Lumbo Direxa Stable50R54 XSmall
- Dorsal height: 28 cm,
- Height of front closure: 17 cm.
- Breathable material.
- Closure with easy-to-use loops.
- Adjustable compression with elastic straps.
- With four individually adjustable metal splints and two coil springs.
Provides support for the following complaints:
- Moderate to severe low back pain, sciatica,
- Myostatic insufficiency/muscular imbalance of the lumbar spine,
- Moderate to severe degeneration of the lumbar spine,
- Intervertebral disc protrusion L4-S1,
- Stabilisation after discectomy L4-S1,
- Stabilisation after spinal fusion L3-S1,
- Aftercare of traumatic or osteoporotic fractures L3-L5,
- Stabilisation of the osteoporotic lumbar spine L3-S1,
- Moderate to severe irritation of the sacroiliac joint,
- Slight to moderate spondylolisthesis L3-L5.
How the Lumbo Direxa Stable works?:
- Stabilises (high degree of stabilisation) and relieves the lumbar spine,
- Supports sensorimotor function and activates muscular stabilisation,
- Stimulates blood flow and muscle function,
- Relieves pain