Omo Neurexa Plus Shoulder Orthosis5065N
The Omo Neurexa Shoulder orthosis is an effective aid for the rehabilitation of patients suffering from shoulder pain after a stroke or injuries to the central or periph- eral nervous system. Omo Neurexa offers effective pain relief by correctly positioning the arm without restricting movement.
- Supports & centres the shoulder joint, corrects subluxation & internal rotation
- Stabilizes the shoulder
- Reduces pain
- Facilitates active rehabilitation such as gait training
- Permits free use of arm
- Impedes pathological movement patterns
- PCM (Phase Change Material)l; a temperature regulating material; soft & comfortable
- Individual adjustment possibilities
Shoulder pain and dysfunction (including subluxation) following:
- a stroke
- a hemiplegia
- a cervical disc prolapse
- brachial plexus injuries
- peripheral nerve damage etc.